Saturday, September 10, 2005

It may be a mess but it's my world

The sad thing is some of us don't have a freaking clue.
What happens in the world while we are busy living in this 'one' moment in time happens.
Certainly things will happen even if we ourselves are not here right?
Yet if a pebble is thrown into a pond it does make ripples.
We are not expected to be perfect are we? I thought we just got to live.
What happens-happens.
Do you or don't you? Do this or that? Help or hinder?
Your decision.
My decision.
Take responsibility for what you do with every thought and every deed, every day and every second of your life.
Plenty of quotes to quote but my personnal favorite of late still is "Why can't we all just get along?"
I don't think we ever will be able to live in peace but then again I am a nobody.
I want for nothing that I can aquire through effort and desire only a few unattainable things that remain goals to be achived.
I'd like to think that the good in the world still out weighs the evil but I am not so sure the grand design of things makes any difference between the two.
What I belive to be good may be someone else's evil anyway.
From early on I had been taught certain things about life and I was told I must regard them as fact only to change my opinion later in life from personnal experience and seeing that the facts of the matter are not always what I expected.
I have grown now to doubt anything I hear about everything is the truth.
Why lie? Why admit to being a small person?
That is all for me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home