Wednesday, December 23, 2009

09 was good enough

Geez Louise,
I guess if there are no real problems to worry about I can always invent some.
Life sure is good for me despite what is happening with the rest of the world.
Out of debt and still raking in the dough.
Still missing some companionship but I guess I always will huh?
No biggie.
Been there, done that.
I'd advertise that I am available but then I'd have to deal with some people whom I'd probably not wish to speak with. You know, people who point out that I am not the be all end all.
I never claimed that I am anything more that myself.
Good enough for me.
I do have very little patience for everyone else.
If you cannot act or react as well as I then leave me alone and stay off the road.
I want.
I can live without.
life is good.
Do I stink?
The world is a funny place. This is a funky time to be alive.
Job is ok. I'm okay. Everyone I care about is alright. I get what I want. More than I need.
Just wish everyone else had life as good as me.
I see on tv how some of the people live, (MTV cribs revisited) and wonder what is up with the attraction of being so rich.
I have lived with so little I guess that the splendor of having a HUGE house (for one) with tons of toys is going a little to far.
Compared to some people I live in a huge house and have tons of toys so I guess you have to see things from somewhere.
Be wary. This computer stuff will bite us all in the butt.
Fun and games right now but the way some of my co-workers play with their phones and do all sorts of on line crap gives me concern.
Big brother does watch us all.
See!
I will make up crap to worry about!
Let me say that life is darn good for me right now.
Tomorrow I may be dead and life may not be so good.
Love while you can.
I wish I had some balls enough to go tell a girl I like her.
One problem is I don't know how old she is and if she is way young I'd be an old perv.
She knows how old I am.
Way old.
Next year I'll be older.
Duh..... Me smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home