Friday, January 12, 2007

It's Been A Long Time

Sorry to keep all of you waiting for so long but forget about it, things have been happening that I could not control and who cares huh?
For one thing I got a decent job that I enjoy and things are going quite well.
The only thing wrong with me having the job is that I am 'temp' and now I am waiting to 'get' the job that I have been doing for a year and a quarter and then I will have the job as a 'permanent' type person instead of the temporary person I have been this long year and a quarter only if I qualify somehow that they never let me know what I should do to qualify.
Other than that I have started working on the bike and I finally bought the car and things are going along quite well. Plenty of work to do to keep me busy.
How droll. I am the person I am.
What ever happened to that other guy (me) who would actually do stuff for fun?
Got old?
Me?
I guess so. I'm tired. I am not able to drink as much as I used to and the day after is not as bad due to the lack of punishment.
Maybe I'm not as stupid.
No.
I'm still as stupid as ever.
I Love something that is never going to happen.
There is no one out there that can ever be as (not perfect by any means) nice as I want.
There are no women out there who can be free and...
There you go.
There are some girls out there who don't want a man just for the money or security he can provide, just for the stuff he can give,but maybe they just want someone who can converse them without pissing them off. Not that pissing them off is bad. Sometimes people see things different. People do want intelligent conversation though. I do. I want some one who knows the past. Someone who remembers that the future is our own responsibility and if we screw this up we all die. We as in "the power of the people" "the government" "Them darned rich guys who don't give a hoot" "the people with power" "Not my boss but his boss's boss's boss's boss. The head honcho. We let them do the job and say we had nothing to do with everything will be a cop out. We will not have done anything!
The good thing about being a peon is that we can hunker down and not be a part of the game. We can live a life we create for ourselves and not fret about the conditions around the world. If we can. If it does not touch us.
My mind perhaps has a bit to much empathy.
My mind is goo.
If I had a mind I'd fix things.
If I had a mind I'd come up with a solution.
Remember when we all thought that things were fine?
Thats how everyone everywhere should feel..
If there is a earthquake somewhere we know that good people will respond with whatever help they can. If there is a drought somewhere, people will respond and help as much as they can knowing how risky their own life is on this fragile globe is.
Think any of that will happen?
It will. But not in the way you think.
We will all get along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home