Thursday, September 22, 2005

What the hey

Ain't nothing but a thing. Last night was a confirmation that corporate has no idea what the heck is going on in reality.
Life is not meant to be so difficult.
Either you live by providing for yourself or you rely upon others right?
I'm doing my best to be on my own and not being a drain upon anyone yet I find that most of my time is being wasted by being considerate of others and having to do for them that they cannot do, thus taking my precious time and effort away from making my life easier.
Ain't nothing in the long run.
They don't owe me nothing.
Maybe a little respect.
What's that get you?
I'd like to be a hermit and not hear all this stuff going on out here in the world and concentrate on being me but stuff happens. Mom has to get this and that and I tell her not to worry but to enjoy everything. Her response is the same. She is not dead yet and wants more stuff.
Cool.
Anything for MOM.
People should get respect for what they do and who they are not for how much money they can steal.
The only time I wish I was in jail is when one of those big guys gets put away for milking billions or millions from mom and pop and gets seven years, which means they get out in seventeen months or so, from minimum security and still have all the loot to spend. I'd like to do something to make them aware that god does not like what they are doing.
Yet again.
Is that god's will?
Geez I knew he was a rough customer but I didn't think he'd do this to us.
Oh woe is me.
Bring on the cheese and crackers cause I whine about bad people getting away with murder whilst I live in luxury.
I am a bad mother f#@$er.
There was something I thought about sharing but I can't remember what it was.
Something nice.
How we should take care of each other.
Won't remember till later and then it will seem drool.
Life is good for most of us right now right?
I am not the only one getting by right?
The next job I hope to get will be a heck of a lot better so I will actually be doing better than right now and right now is good enough.
Later will decide what I feel about right now.
While I was in the service I was sure that anything other than what I doing would be better.
I guess it's all the same.
Bad people are out there and there is nothing we can do except ignore them as much as we can.
Hit me I need the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home