Sunday, September 25, 2005

Life is looking better

Out of the blue I received a telephone call friday afternoon from a place I had interviewed and tested with last june and I now have my hopes up that I just might get the job I have had my sights set on since.
The other 'great job' I recently had my hopes up for smacked me down pretty hard when apparently the fellow in charge of hiring for this district began having personal problems and I was pushed to the back burner.
Didn't he know how much I need to get out of where I am?
None the less, I am again living with the knowledge that this may be my last week at a job I detest and abhor.
This coming new month may be the best of my life.
I might not be able to be such a bummer anymore if there isn't a crappy job to complain about huh?
Nah. There is the rest of the world left for me to empathize with.
The very thought of not having to scrap and scrimp every nickel (not that I do) and having medical and dental bennies once again is going to be wonderful.
Sure I'll miss some of the good people I work with but I'm sure they will stay in contact if I answer any missives sent my way. I gave them my e-mail address without asking for theirs cause that's the way I am. If they don't really want to they don't have to stay in touch. We are just work buddies after all.
The evil folk whom I work with will be forgotten forever. Immediately.
Life is looking better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home