Sunday, October 23, 2005

One week down

The first week of new employment has passed and only a lifetime to go. I think I have things going my way, now if only I am able to maintain will I get through the next period of being the fng. One huge fear is that I will go insane and do something stupid. I don't recall ever self destructing but now that things are going so well I fear for myself.
Will I ever feel secure?
Do I want to feel secure?
Am I so comfortable being the little guy who has no responsibility that I will subconsciously do something to return to mediocrity?
Remembering where I am from is important yet it also is a tool to use so that I do not become 'one of them' as well.
My future is cast and I am only seeing the present as it arrives.
Will I win?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home