Thursday, October 06, 2005

This time maybe...

Okay I came back clean from my background check as far as I am concerned. I am available for employment if I can pass the medical exam and I know I'm good to go for that.
Maybe this time I will get the heck out of where I am at and get to a loftier place that, to me, will be a much better place.
What gets me into a frazzled state is that some people would look at the employment position I aspire to achieve as such a common position that they would not wish anything of it's like upon anyone they know. "It" being such a job you would never succumb to unless you have been charged with some heinous crime such as being a rotten fruit from daddy's loins.
There are a lot of spoiled rich brats out there who will get their comeuppance's when they find out that daddy and mom were posers who really didn't know anything except how to live well off of someone else's labor.
Maybe.
There is always the great-grand-parent who has to protect the family name.
My grandma always strove for me to be a good person god bless her soul.
Not that I haven't been trying to be a good person but I have been a lazy slob who enjoyed living more than planning for a future.
The job I am going to GET is a good one for me!
Now that I am here at this time and date I figure I can (should) plan a little better and get something out of the many positions I have enjoyed in life and coast a little.
No grand plan of 'getting over' but a solid thought that this might be a good time to get some cash in the bank for when things get really serious.
Old age can't be fun can it with the eventual end?
Heck. As old as I am now I am having problems with things I took for granted and now know that no one will care that the damage I did to myself physically was from actions taken to protect them (everyone) from evil that would have occurred had I not been in the place and time I had been. (maybe).
Maybe this is the way things happen.
You and I get a little older and we find out that getting somewhere isn't as important as the trip you take getting there.
I know more than I think, I think.
Therefore I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home